BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

About Me Part 1















I guess that this picture does a pretty good job of describing me. I do like to read often and I also like learning new things. I think that the best way to learn new things is to either experience it or at least read a first hand account of it in a book. I also feel that is one of the problems with our society. I think this picture also helps describes me because I am fairly good at retaining information that I hear of read. I generally like learning new things unless its a topic that holds no interest to me at all.

1 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

Very good job on your blog.
Good appearance
Well-written posts
Good choices of pix and good citations

I've enjoyed learning a few new things about you.

Grade: A